First of all, let us first understand the status quo of modern building exterior wall panels.
Traditionally, steel and wood frames have been the most commonly used materials in construction, but in recent years factory-designed ACM cladding has become increasingly popular because these durable, versatile materials have many uses and come in many different shapes and thicknesses. Besides, the manufacturing process is the same in each case. Because of the flexibility of the ACM panels and the outstanding performance, ACM cladding stands out among many modern building exterior finishing materials.
Now let's take a closer look at aluminum composites material (ACM).
Aluminum composites material (ACM ) use two kinds of non-metallic core (usually plastic polyethylene (PE) or thermoplastic mineral filled core (FR)) to bond two large, thin aluminum sheets together. The flame retardant core (FR) is a panel having a flame retardant adhesive defined by two sheets of thin aluminum sheets. The FR core composite panel also has similar advantages to the PE core composite panel. The FR core panels meet many of the world's fire codes.
After bonding is complete, the panel is finished with metal or PVDF coating. The resulting panel looks a bit like a sandwich, so it replaces the name aluminum sandwich panel.
While the technology for making these composites has existed since the 1960s, recent demands for a stylish, cost-effective architecture have indeed increased the use of ACM panels in exterior cladding, interior cladding and signboard in buildings. .
Why ACM cladding is the best choice for modern architecture?
Designing and building structures in modern commercial and residential applications presents unprecedented challenges. Customers demand excellent durability and performance to withstand external and internal hazards; however they are no longer satisfied with purely functional buildings and they have no aesthetic value. At the same time, contractors face the task of balancing a limited construction budget with stringent health and safety requirements.
So how do ordinary contractors meet these different constraints and still deliver a great project on time? Yes, they will use ACM panels!
Let's take a look at the benefits of ACM panels.
- Easy to install - Aluminum is a very lightweight, flexible material that is easy to handle compared to steel or wood. This means that ACM panels applications are much less labor intensive and large inventory can be easily stored.
- Affordable - While commercial building panels typically require panels of at least 4 mm thickness, they can be cut to various sizes and shapes depending on structural requirements; this makes ACM panels more cost effective than solid sheet construction materials.
- Durable - The first thing to note is that the plastic core in the center of the composite panel is made of fire-resistant material and provides certified refractory. Unlike other metals, composite panels are rust-proof and retain their size, shape and integrity even under the toughest weather conditions. This makes ACM cladding an excellent choice. Average ACM panels last much longer than comparable alternatives, further increasing their cost-effectiveness.
- Versatile - We have already mentioned how to cut ACM panels into any size and shape, but they also have the added advantage of multiple color usability. You can even find ACM panels that mimic the tones and textures of natural materials such as stone and wood; even bricks.
- Easy to maintain - ACM cladding is waterproof and stain resistant and easy to clean. Wipe gently with a cloth to remove accumulated dust and dirt.
- Insulation - ACM cladding is light and heat reflective, making it an excellent choice for building exterior wall panels. They also help you maintain room temperature in indoor buildings.
The light weight and flexibility of the ACM panels help to make the application faster, and most of this efficiency is the result of various accessory systems developed over time. Depending on the environment and specific properties of the building itself, we should use different mounting frames to facilitate quick and easy use in ACM panels.
Upholding the principle of “Quality is the Life Core of an Enterprise”, Alucoworld acm material has also obtained various quality inspection certificates issued by authoritative quality inspection institutions at home and abroad, including: performance standards of ASTM aluminum-plastic composite panels by SGS international authoritative testing institutions, ROHS testing, etc.