ACP interiors are typically used for dining, kitchen, bathroom and room heating hoods, partitions and other shapes. Structurally, first, the base of the aluminum composite wall panels should be dry and flat. It is best to use a multi-layer board and a blockboard as the bottom layer to prevent cracking and deformation. Secondly, when pasting the aluminum composite wall panels, attention should be paid to the uniformity of the glue application. When the superglue thinner evaporates, it can be easy pasted without sticking and compacted with a hammer. The aluminum composite panel should be divided into several parts according to the design requirements when it is used. It is not suitable for use with whole pieces or large areas, otherwise it will easily cause empty drums. Aluminum composite panel joints are usually sealed with glass glue, which requires a uniform and full seal. After drying, the surface should be cleaned to make the lines thick and thin.
During the acp interiors construction process, the internal quality standard aluminum composite panels shall be:
(1) All varieties, specifications, colors, quality and skeleton structure shall be determined according to design requirements and quality standards.
(2) The keel of the acp interiors and cover must be firmly fixed, the appearance should be neat, beautiful, not deformed, discolored, incomplete, broken.
(3) The light steel frame shall not be bent or deformed. The cardboard shall not be damped, warped or deformed, and there shall be no missing edges or angles, no delamination, and the thickness shall be consistent with the drying.
(4) After the acp interiors are installed, do not let external objects collide and contaminate.
(5) After the acp interiors installation is completed, actual measurements should be made. Under normal circumstances, the pipeline should be within 10 meters, and no less than 10% of the sampling inspection between the large auditorium and the isometric axis.
(6) Covers with patterns and floral decorations shall ensure that the patterns and floral decorations are uniform and correct after construction. The pattern at the joint should be the same and the strip should be straight.
Since its inception nearly 20 years ago, Alucoworld has become the leading ACP contractor in the region, covering all of China. There are many factors that contribute to the success of Alucoworld, and we will show our customers why we are successful.
Performance: Provide consistent, high-quality, punctual performance to those who rely on it, such as general contractors and architects.
Stability: Financial stability and long-term supplier relationships give Alucoworld customers an edge in the market.
Leadership: Stay informed about the latest technological innovations that enable Alucoworld to meet the needs of its customers and deliver the highest performance products.
Professional: Members of the Alucoworld team have the freedom and tools they need to achieve professional development to help our clients.
Alucoworld has a unique corporate culture, passion and dedication to show you the reasons for our success. We welcome the opportunity to assist the architectural design community in any way, including product selection, electronic details or photographs of existing products on the market. Alucoworld can provide budget assistance and in some cases we can speed up the delivery process or process.
Upholding the principle of “Quality is the Life Core of an Enterprise”, Alucoworld acm material has also obtained various quality inspection certificates issued by authoritative quality inspection institutions at home and abroad, including: performance standards of ASTM aluminum-plastic composite panels by SGS international authoritative testing institutions, ROHS testing, etc.