1.Brief Description of Fireproof Aluminum Composite Panel:
Fireproof aluminum composite panel also can be called fire rated aluminum composite panel or fire resistant aluminum composite panel. It adopts flame-retardant core material, and the combustion performance of the product reaches the refractory grade (class B1) or non-combustible grade (class A). At the same time, other performance indicators must also meet the technical specifications of aluminum composite panels.
2.The difference between B1 grade and A2 grade fireproof aluminum composite panels
(1)The ingredients of fire core materials are different:
B1 grade plastic core:
It contains 55% - 55% flame retardant, the main ingredients are aluminum oxide (Al₂O₃) and magnesium oxide (MgO) ;
A2 grade fireproof aluminium composite sheet plastic core material :
It Contains 88% - 90% of the flame retardant, the main ingredients are aluminium hydroxide(Al(OH)3) and magnesium hydroxide (Mg(OH)2) ;
(2)Different reactions to fire:
For B1 grade fireproof aluminum composite sheet:
When B1 grade panels are put on fire, it can be catched on fire after 5 minutes, and the fire will extinguish after 10 seconds when the fire leave the panels.
A2 grade fireproof aluminium composite panel:
It can be catched on fire after 20 minutes, and the fire will extinguish immediately when the fire leave the panels.
(3)Different testing indicators and requirements:
Testing indicators and requirements of B1 grade fireproof aluminium composite panels:
- According to GB/T8625-88 test, the average residual length of each set of specimens ≥ 150mm, (the remaining length of each specimen> 0), and the average peak temperature of each test flue gas temperature ≤ 200 °C;
- According to GB/T 8626-88 test, height index of flame tip <150mm, and the phenomenon of ignition of filter paper by burning drips is not allowed;
- According to GB/T8627-1999 test, smoke density rating (SDR) ≤ 75.
Testing indicators and requirements of A2 grade fireproof aluminum composite board:
- According to GB/T 8625-88 test , the average residual length of each set of specimens ≥ 350mm (the remaining length of any specimen is > 200mm), and the peak value of the average flue gas temperature for each test ≤ 125° No burning phenomenon on the back of the specimen;
- According to GB/T8627-1999 test, smoke density rating (SDR) ≤ 15;
- According to GB/T14402-93 and GB/T14403-93 test, the thermal value of its material ≤ 4.2MJ/kg, the heat released per unit area of the test piece ≤ 16.8MJ/m2;
- According to GA 132--1996, the total non-lethal concentration of Lco in flue gas toxicity of burning materials is greater than or equal to 25.0 mg/L, and the mice will not die within 3 days after exposure and their weight will be recovered.
3. Professional ACP manufacturer can provide you excellent fire proof aluminum composite panel
Alucoworld aluminum composite panel has always been a leader in the domestic aluminum composite panel industry, at present, only very few acp manufacturers can produce A2 grade fire rated aluminium composite panels in China.
The good news is that professional Alucoworld ACP manufacture can offer you mature A2 grade fireproof acp.
So whether you want B1 grade or A2 grade fire resistant panels, just leave your message here or mail to : [email protected] . We are waiting for you !
fireproof aluminum composite panel
Every piece of alucoworld fireproof aluminum composite panel is strictly controlled in every process. We aim to produce all series of aluminum plastic panel with excellent performance for every customer.