Aluminum composite panel is a very popular building material. It is a composite material processed by chemically treated coated aluminum sheet as a surface material and polyethylene plastic as a core material on a special aluminum composite panel production equipment. There is no doubt that the production of aluminum composite panels is a very fine and professional technology, so how to make aluminum composite panels? What is the production process?
Fortunately, here is one of the most professional aluminum composite panel manufacturers, ALUCOWORLD, with 17 years of experience in the production of aluminum composite panels, they can share with us the production process of making aluminum composite panels.
ALUCOWORLD is an aluminum composite panel manufacturer located in Taixing, Jiangsu Province. It produces aluminum composite panels with reliable quality.And ALUCOWORLD has a complete and rigorous quality assurance system and has successfully passed ISO 9001 and ISO 2001 certification. In addition to the introduction of two advanced fully automatic aluminum-plastic composite panel production lines, they also use high-quality materials from the United States and Sweden, using Japan's advanced aluminum-plastic production technology to produce advanced ACP for indoor and outdoor finishes. So they have an annual output of 5 million square meters. Products are exported to Europe, America, Middle East, Russia, Southeast Asia and other countries and regions, and have been used in well-known enterprises at home and abroad.
Now let's take a look at how such a large professional aluminum composite panel manufacturer makes aluminum composite panels
- Ingredients：The data model, size and color are selected according to the order received by the factory and then transported to the cutting machine before cutting.
- Cutting:The direction should be accurate when cutting. After the cutting is completed, check if the specifications are met. Then gently place the plate in the cleaning bath to prevent the surface of the plate from being damaged.
- Planing groove: When planning, pay attention to the processing of individual drawings in order to re-analyze, confirm and finalize.
- Cutting Angle: Punching on an angle grinder, the cutting angle must not exceed the centerline of the groove.
- Bend: Be careful not to bend repeatedly and bend more than twice to prevent fatigue damage.
- Group boards and reinforcements: It should be noted that the panel process does not destroy the finish of the panel.
- Reinspection: Re-inspect the finished aluminum-plastic panel to prevent defective products from leaving the factory.
Well, after the above process, pieces of aluminum composite panels with excellent quality and bright color is completed. If you want to have aluminum composite panels like this, please don't hesitate to contact us. Our contact information can be seen below, and you can also fill out the form and send it to us. We will serve you wholeheartedly.
Well, after the above process, pieces of aluminum composite panels with excellent quality and bright color is completed. Many aluminum composite panel manufacturers in the world can make aluminum composite panels, but they may not be able to achieve such quality-qualified aluminum composite panels. What's even worse is that if you buy from a middleman, you will need to pay more to buy, so if you want such a good quality and affordable aluminum composite panels, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our contact information is as follows, you can also fill out the form and send it to us. We will be happy to help you.
Upholding the principle of “Quality is the Life Core of an Enterprise”, Alucoworld acm material has also obtained various quality inspection certificates issued by authoritative quality inspection institutions at home and abroad, including: performance standards of ASTM aluminum-plastic composite panels by SGS international authoritative testing institutions, ROHS testing, etc.